Representing Victims of Workplace Sexual Harassment in the Greater Boise, Idaho Area
Unwanted sexual advances, inappropriate comments and uncalled-for physical contact are all forms of sexual harassment. However, many employees fear filing a complaint against their employer because they worry about retaliation. At the Boise, Idaho, law firm of Kormanik & Sneed LLP we want you to know that you do have legal options if your employer or anyone in the workplace engaged in sexual harassment or sex discrimination.
You may have already endured sexual harassment. It is important to understand that you have rights under federal and state employment laws and that you can pursue the compensation you deserve. If you can answer "yes" to any of the questions listed below, please contact our law firm to schedule an initial consultation with an attorney:
- Has an employer, supervisor or co-worker made unwanted sexual advances toward you?
- Have you been subjected to constant sexual and inappropriate comments?
- Has a promotion or raise been contingent on you performing a sexual favor?
- Has your employer failed to take appropriate action when you complained about being sexually harassed?
- Have you been terminated after filing a sexual harassment complaint?
Hire a Legal Team That You Can Trust
Sexual harassment can make any person hesitant to trust or confide in another. We understand your apprehension and will do whatever is necessary to help you overcome your fears.
Do you believe that your employer engaged in sexual harassment at work? If you feel like your employer has discriminated against you, please do not hesitate to contact an experienced lawyer at the law firm of Kormanik & Sneed LLP for help today because if you wait, you may lose your rights.